Ever see those Charcoal Teeth Whitening videos on YouTube? Creepy right? Well if you’ve been looking for a natural way of whitening your teeth, you should check this out! If you can get past the way it looks while brushing your teeth, I highly recommend you give it a shot. I just started using it and am loving the results so far. It actually tastes pretty good and leaves your breath smelling fresh. I’ll be posting pictures soon after a few more applications.
Amazon Link: http://amzn.to/2G2U0jo
- Fiberganic coconut powder is free of fluoride, peroxide, gluten, parabens or sulfates, genetically modified organisms (GMO), artificial ingredients or flavors, cruelty free – not tested on animals.
- The unique blend of charcoal powder from organic coconut shells and baking soda whitens your teeth in as little as 1 to 2 treatments. Teeth whitening results will vary depending on usage.
- This charcoal powder is gentle enough on the enamel and can be used twice a day because it is made from all natural ingredients and activated charcoal from organic coconut shells.
- Fiberganic teeth whitening powder is proudly made in USA to ensure the highest quality standard and not in a foreign country with questionable manufacturing practices and little or no standard.
- Fiberganic charcoal teeth whitener naturally whitens your teeth and freshens your breath through the power of activated charcoal plus baking soda, nature’s best purifies and detoxifiers.
Learn more: http://bit.ly/2j8Kodn